I'm going to try doing it THIS way [grrrrrrrr]
I had a really nice, longish post about computer stuff. Then it got lost
on the way to the pharmacy. I sent another post out to find it, with a
brief synopsis so it would be able to recognize it, and that one got lost
too. So now I'm composing this from e-mail so that, should this one get
lost too, I'll have a copy.
Basically, I'm finally learning how to program in Linux. It's harder than
Windows because everything isn't just automated. But I found a library
that's helping me out, and I'm having fun. I'm learning how to make a
little cannon game.
Yay!
-Adam
________________________________
I can't imagine mastering the skills involved here without a clearer
understanding of who's going to be impressed. -Calvin
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment