The baby's heartbeat, you see, being MUCH faster than my own. :D
Praise God! There IS a little one in there and I've heard my new baby's heart beating inside of me! Fast and strong and wonderful!
It's all good news: I've got good blood pressure, no anemia, I've gained the right amount of weight and the baby's in there with a beating heart.
There is also some surprising news: I might be further along than I thought. Despite for once in my life being sure of the date of my last period, from the size of my uterus (bigger than expected for 12 weeks along), I might actually be about 14 weeks along, which would mean a birthday in late February rather than early March. Dr. A. said we'd just wait and see how I grew over the next month or two.
But no bad news, God be praised! Thank you so much for your prayers; please continue to lift our two little ones up to the Lord. Thank you!
-Jess
Friday, August 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment