The coolest thing just happened. Adam was watching our little girl toddle across the floor and he said proudly, "Look at her. Just look at her walk around like a real little person."
"She is a real little person," I said, as he sat down on the couch beside me. I observed, "She might even become a Christian in the next year."
"She might," agreed Adam. And he looked down at Brie. "'I love Jesus'?" he asked her. "Can you say, 'I love Jesus'?"
Brigid babbled something back, and then Adam and I kept talking and stopped paying attention to her. After about half a minute, he went back to his book, and I went back to my crocheting.
Then, all of the sudden, there was a little girl in front of us, holding out a book. "Deda?" she asked.
It was her "The Story of Jesus" board book. Turns out there's another word she knows. Wow. Talk about the Lord letting the children come to Him. David was right, He knows us from the womb. And Brie's beginning to make me think He starts helping us get to know HIM that early too. I am so blessed to see that my Lord is already making Himself known to my daughter. He makes me in utter awe of Him.
-Jess
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's amazing! Wow... and I thought He was extravagant for making the sky above the clouds beautiful.
Post a Comment