Poor Brie-bee, she's got thrush again. At least, I'm hoping that's what it is. She's got a big, bumpy white spot in the middle of her tongue, and a doctor's appointment on Friday (the earliest I could get) to have it examined.
The only thing I'm really worried about is that it might not be thrush, it might be strep throat. There's some going around the university, and since everyone in the family (on my side) but Brie and I work there, well, we're probably exposed to it. And it would NOT be good for anyone in this house to get that right now, not good for little girls and not good for pregnant women (or bread-winning men, if it comes to that). So please pray that we're protected from that.
What makes me slightly worried is that Brie developed a small fever last night. It's only 100.2, so it's nothing to worry about yet, but it's sure something to watch. She still has it this morning. It's not high, but she's acting cranky, so I'm keeping a close eye on her, and coddling her a little.
It doesn't help that it's Santa Ana wind season out here, so my allergies are kicking up something terrible, and I don't feel so hot myself. But every once in a while, Brie feeling down means Brie feeling cuddly, and she and I can just sit down together and cuddle, which is the right speed for me right now.
So, please pray for the sickos in the family right now, that we get better and not worse!
-Jess
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment