I'm going to take a nap. Really.
But it's hard to make myself, because, I argue with myself, if I have the leisure to take a nap, why, I have the leisure to READ.
But, as my mom sensibly pointed out to me, now is not the time to let myself get tired, because I could go into labor at any point, and I don't want that event to catch me short on sleep.
But, boy, it's a putzing day. I got lots done this week, so there's not much on my to-do list today, and I really want to just go wander around Savers (stop sniggering, Adam), and look at everything, and buy not much and then read and sleep and eat.
Hmmm. Sleeping and eating. I think my almost-newborn son is influencing my desires. Is that possible?
-Jess
(too many sentences in this post start with "but", eh?)
Friday, March 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment