No, this isn't Brigid's latest sentence. My computer talks to me know. More specifically, Opera talks to me now. And I talk to it.
Yet another fun feature of Opera is that Opera for Windows incorporates voice commands and responses, so now I can tell Opera to read me something, and it will!
I can also to tell it to do about half a million other things, like close windows, open windows, go forward, back, sideways, and upside-down, but I'm kinda new to it, and I don't want to sound dorky, so I speak quietly and don't always say the right thing, and about half of the time I get a response saying "Sorry, I could not understand you."
I'm hoping that Opera for the Nintendo DS will have voice commands, so that in the theoretical future when I get a Nintendo DS lite and an Opera cartridge, I'll be able to talk to my DS Lite.
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment