Last week, we were out on one of our several-times-weekly-walk around the pond at the park, with the ducks and the trucks and the trees and the geese. We are usually a little wary around the geese, since they can be aggresive, even if God did create them to resemble a rugby ball set on a perfect bi-pedal tee (with a handle for swinging, too!).
As we were walking around the pond, we came apon a group of girls who were - I believe - trying to feed the ducks, but were feeding the geese too. This was encouraging the geese to swarm around the girls, who were therefore feeling encouraged to run away from the geese, scattering bread crumbs as they ran. As the passed us, I (smilingly) mentioned that you had to be careful with geese, as I was pretty sure they can smell fear. The girl who heard me took this at face value and passed this piece of sagacity to her friends.
Jessica and I decided that gullibility is it's own comeupance.
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment