I sold another article! It's to the same folks, but that's fine by me. I submitted it for their no-pay, online edition, but they sent me a "we're paying you for this" acceptance. So, I'm assuming that they must have really liked it. Anyway, I'm not gonna argue with 'em. ;D
This one was on saving housing money by housesharing, and was actually pretty theraputic to write. It reminded me to count my blessings, corny as that sounds.
Well, back to trying to write more saleable stuff. This post is (I hate to say) a piece of procrastination. Pray for me!
love,
Jessica
p.s. If I feel the need to procrastinate more, maybe I'll write a post on the kids. But in case I don't get there, here's a pocket update: they're well, except for a snotty nose on the boy's part, fairly cheerful, and very happy about getting outside more in this gorgeous weather. Please keep them always in your prayers. Thanks!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations!
That is a subject I've wondered about, btw... especially since it is something that we might find ourselves doing next year.
Post a Comment