I just had an article accepted by a magazine I have long read and admired, and it's an article that I really like, and really mean, and I like it better now, since it's been reviewed and revised.
I've been making notes tonight on the last set of revisions I was sent, and I'm intending to make them tomorrow during the kids' naptime. May I ask for your prayers, as I do this work? I'm excited about it, and I think I'll be able to make the requested additions just fine, but it's work I really care about, and I'd be glad to know that y'all were praying for me.
Thanks, love,
Jess
p.s. and keep praying for this little kiddo? He's getting bigger, but I can't tell much more than that. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday, and hopefully my doctor will make an ultrasound appointment for me - I so want to see this kid, and make sure that everything is okay!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment