Thursday, November 15, 2007

doctor's appointment today!

I have an appointment with my new obstetrician today, about whom I have heard good things. I don't know if I'll get the high-resolution ultrasound necessary to definitively diagnose mono-chorionic, mono-amniotic twins, but I do know that he has ultrasound capability at his office. Pray that it goes well, that I'm able to establish a good working relationship with him, that he knows exactly what to do with this sort of twin pregnancy. And that, if possible, he is able to find a membrane between these two babies.

And, as always, we ask your prayers that the babies themselves would be growing well.

Also, we haven't yet heard back on Adam's pathology report, but we're hoping to soon. Please pray for his health as well.

Thank you for all of your prayers; I'll let you know how the appointment goes.

love,
Jess

No comments: