Tomorrow I should be checking into the hospital.
The ultrasound this past week went well; I was wrong, it wasn't a growth ultrasound, just one to check the cords. They ran a doppler on the cords to check the blood flow; both of the girls' cords have great blood flow. I'm scheduled for an in-hospital growth ultrasound on the 3rd.
Pray for us, please. For Jane and Kate and their growth and safety; that they come safely, and have no problems after they come. For me, being at the hospital trying to get them here safely. For Adam, as he does everything that two people normally do. For Brie and Sam, as they'll be missing their mom. For the wonderful people who are watching Brie and Sam for us. Thanks so much for being there for us in prayer. We hope that Easter finds all six of us home, safe and sound, by God's grace alone.
love,
Jessica
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have our prayers.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
You're in our prayers.
Post a Comment