Monday, February 18, 2008

today was the day we didn't go to the ER

But it was a near-run thing. Instead we went to the doctor's - all four of us non-hospitalized folk, because I'm still recovering enough from surgery that I didn't feel up to doing it on my own - so that our doctor could get a peanut out of Sam's nose.

Yep, our clever boy. Stuck it up there himself. Then started crying, rubbing his nose and saying, "Peanut in nose!"

Getting it out involved x-rays (to see where exactly the peanut was) and lights and very long tweezer-lookin' things. But it didn't involve the ER, for which I am very, very, very grateful.

-Jess

1 comment:

becca said...

Yay for Sam! Now he can join the illustrious ranks of those of us who have had to have our pediatric nasal experimentations forcibly removed by medical professionals. Mine was an unpopped piece of popping corn.