Wednesday, February 18, 2009

would you pray for Adam?

He's got a biopsy this afternoon. His latest dermatologist appointment didn't find any evidence of new melanoma (praise God!), but there's a spot on his back that was previously biopsied that has begun to show new pigmentation. When it was previously biopsied it wasn't cancerous, but it was abnormal, so his doctor wants to remove the new spots and test them, just to make sure everything's okay.

Would you please pray that everything is okay? We need this man around here!

thanks and love,
Jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Certainly will be praying that all goes well with this.
Be thinking of you all as you wait for the results and go through the emotions of it all.
TAL

sarah marie said...

Poor Adam - I hope there are no painful procedures in his future! I had a mole removed a while back and it really hurt, way more than I expected! I am praying that he will be fine, and more than fine.