Friday, March 06, 2009

winter's almost over

And according to our doctor, RSV season is over in our area at the end of March! That means we're just three weeks away from the end of our quarantine! I'm looking forward so much to getting out more with the kids and to going back to our regular service at church and to seeing our friends again!

In other news, Jane and Ekaterine are doing beautifully; they're in the 50th percentile for weight and height and on track developmentally. Yay! Praise God!

-Jess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited that cold and flu seasons was practically over (not that I have to worry about RSV, I'm a grown-up), because I'm pregnant, and I REALLY didn't want to get sick while I was pregnant because you can't take anything and I'm already high risk etc. etc.. I've been practically quarantined for months. And here it is, the end of the season, and one of my students' mom's has the flu and comes to pick up her daughter and coughs all over me. GAR! I almost made it.