When talking to Becca today, I found that I'd invented a new verb. I was
talking about how Torrey used to feel like home, and now Blessed Sacrament
people did, but then said, "Still, the two groups definitely Ven." As in
Ven (Venn?) diagrams. I think it makes a lovely verb. What do you think?
In our conversation the proposition was also made that the presidential
candidates should be honest, not polite, in tomorrow's debate, and that we
should vote for whoever has the best insults. Instead of, "Though my
distinguished opponent says this, he is mistaken," we want to hear,
"You're just a cock-eyed loonie!" "Yeah? Well you're a whining
hypocrite!" "Yeah? Well . . ."
Who do you think would win? Bush or Kerry? And how many fines would the
FCC have to give the broadcasting channels? Hmmm . . . munchies for
thought . . .
Wednesday, September 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment