I don't have to wear my splints anymore! That's the good news.
My arms could take over six more months to completely heal. That's the bad news.
I was told to take at least two more months before even thinking about doing karate again, and that it could be longer than that. Basically, until I can squeeze my wrists at the breaks as hard as I possibly can and not feel any, any, ANY pain (the PA was adamant on this point), my arms aren't completely healed and could break again (shiver).
I'm planning on still wearing my splints sometimes, not just because of the bones, but also because of the muscles in my arms, which are weak and prone to cramping right now. I've gone through enough I think I'm finally able to be smart about it, to be careful, and to not hurt myself when it's preventable.
Thank you all so much for praying. Praise God for his healing mercies!
-Jess
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment