This is our girly-bug's first three word sentence. Or it's a random association of three words. But it's what she said this morning when I took her binky out of her mouth.
That was her grand triumph this morning. Her grand disgrace this morning was falling head-first into a trash can. (Apparently this is what happens when you're trying to fish out the interesting papers in it from the edge of the rocking chair and you overbalance.) Don't worry folks, no harm done. It was a fall from no great height, and there was nothing gross in the trash can, since she decided to perform this feat in the office rather than the kitchen.
Speaking of the kitchen, I think I'm going to make pumpkin pies today. It's just that time of year. Em and I were talking yesterday about what holiday baking consists of, and I decided that for me it consists of making my mom's pumpkin pies, my Grandma L's coffee cake and my Grandma B's persimmon cookies.
-Jess
Friday, October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment