my guess is that the fellow is out of work and is looking to do landscaping or something. But the coincidence of him being there right as I was walking out is too much for me. No fun. He said something about being a neighbor and being sorry he scared me (through the door, after I shut it), so I'm guessing it was nothing as sinister as it felt. But it was still scary at the time. Again: ick, ick, ick.
Part of what made me jump so high, I think, is that another mom I know found a fellow lurking outside her (locked) back door, a few weeks ago, and had to call the police. Stories like that stick in your head.
Praise God, though, because He has always kept us safe. May He continue to. Amen!
-Jess
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment