Tuesday, January 10, 2006

mostly good news

Well, I passed the test. But I don't have my license yet. Apparently the lady I spoke to on the phone who said if I passed today I'd get my license today was wrong, and they have to send my results back to the Driver's Safety Office. Which office I'm planning on calling tomorrow to make sure that there's nothing else they're waiting on. But it sounds like I should get my license in the mail in the next week.

Thanks so much for praying. I got a really nice tester-guy, and it made all the difference. That was the Lord.

Please do pray that the rest of the paperwork works out fine, and they send me my license with no additional hassle.


ah - and I can't end this without saying thanks to an awesome gentleman: my brother Josh, who again acted as chauffeur and babysitter extraordinaire, driving us there and back, and watching Brie while I tested. Ladies, he's single.


thanks again for all of your prayers,
love,
Jess

No comments: