I have my driving test tomorrow and I'm nervous about it. Because it matters, I suppose, and because this whole ordeal has been one unexpected thing after another. I'm not terribly afraid that I'll be proved a bad driver, although that's not impossible, I suppose, and when I sink into worry about tomorrow, I have to admit that I add that to my list.
Please pray that there's no problem with the tester, the car, the process, the paperwork or me. It's been really hard to not have a license this past month, and our family and home life will function much more smoothly once I'm allowed to drive again. I really appreciate your prayers, because no one is in charge of all the random factors except our Lord, who is, of course, in charge of everything. Please ask Him to help me get my license back tomorrow.
Thanks so much,
Jessica
Monday, January 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment