It's going to happen, it really is.
Today's doctor's appointment was especially satisfying because we started talking about how all of this is going to end. Dr. A. promised I'd have this baby by 41 weeks - which is just 2 1/2 weeks from now!
Hopefully it'll be before that, because the reason he can promise that is because he's planning on inducing me if I get to 41 weeks, but along with that, he pointed out that since I spontaneously went into labor last time when I hit term, it's likely I will this time too.
Sam's still head-down, but still not engaged. He's "floating high" according to Dr. A.
My new dream (well, an old dream that I newly remembered) is to have him on Friday, because then he'd share a birthday with my Grandpa L., who was someone well worth sharing a birthday with. And that made me remember that Brie was due on a Thursday too, the same as Sam. Maybe I'll again go into labor on a Thursday and have the baby on Friday.
But it's going to happen, it is. I'm excited.
-Jess
Monday, February 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment