Monday, April 17, 2006

for those interested

Our young moms' group has a group blog at:

blessedbabies.blogspot.com


You'll have to cut and paste that into your browser, because I still don't know enough html to make it into a live link. But I'm going to have Adam teach me soon!

-Jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess, on Blogger, there is a little button on the page where you make a post that looks like two links of a chain. If you highlight your text and then click that and paste in an internet address, you don't need html! Hope it works for you.

becca

Possum said...

Or, it's also easy to just type:

< a href = " (URL) " > Whatever you want to show as the link < / a >

But skip the spaces (I put them in so that blogger wouldn't read them as html tags) except for the space between "a" and "href" = a good search engine.

The way I taught myself to do links was by right clicking on blog pages and then clicking "view source." In view source you can see all the wonderful web-talk behind the scenes and figure out by imitation how to do some rudimentary web-work.