Okay, so this is like La Leche League heresy, but I've never been too fond of the LLL: I supposed I could just see if Sam'd take formula, because then I could leave THAT with my mo for our day out. It's not like a day of it would hurt him.
-Jess
p.s. I suppose "the LLL" is like saying "the the milk league" sort of like the "sierra mountains" are the "mountain mountains".
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm a breastfeeding cheerleader and the La Leche League bugs the heck out of me too! I'd say just leave the formula. I could be wrong, but I do think that thrush can still be in the milk even while you're on the treatment...which can take several weeks to kill the yeast. Gentian Violet tends to work quicker than Nysatin in my (personal and limited) experience. You might want to ask your doctor about that. Good luck!
Kelly
Post a Comment