Please keep praying.
The urine test ruled out a UTI (and I'm glad my son hasn't had a raging, untreated UTI for two months), but not anything else really. The urologist told us to go ahead and take him to get ultrasounded tomorrow.
So, tomorrow Samuel and I are headed to the hospital radiology department to get his kidneys and bladder scanned, and Brie's going to hang out with Grandpa and Grandma B.
Please pray that if there is anything there to find, that they find it. Please also continue to pray that it's nothing serious. At this point, since it's not a UTI, I'm really, really, really hoping it's just the heat (slight dehydration), because after UTI's and dehydration, the possibilities get scarier. Specifically, please pray that Sam doesn't have cancer.
We'll let you know more as soon as we do.
Okay, I can't quite end this without saying that I'm reminded of all those other times when bad things almost happened to Samuel and the Lord protected him. How he almost got x-rayed in utero, but didn't. How I was in a car accident while he was a fetus, but he was protected. How I almost missed my Rhogam shot, but got it just in time because I was at the doctor's for something else. How he got stuck when he was being born, but came out without any harm. The Lord has protected him; may He continue to!
love,
Jess
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment