Wednesday, August 08, 2007

leaps and bounds

Brie is now potty-trained. Woo-hoo! We talked about it for months and months, because she is the sort of person who hates change (hmm, where could she have gotten THAT from?), and then, on her third birthday, it was bye-bye diapers. And, I'm happy to say, in the last few weeks, she's only had three accidents. Not bad at all. That's about one every five days, which is an amount I can deal with. So, go Brie!

And Samuel is hitting that learn-a-new-word-or-three-every-day stage, which is a joy. One of my favorites of his newly articulate demands. When he comes to me and requests: "otter pops! otter pops!" :D

-Jess

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Jess!
That's so interesting that you posted on my blog because I was just thinking about you guys last night! I hope you are doing well! Thanks for the suggestions on my diet! I'm on day 3 and haven't cheated yet! :) I'm going to look in to those magazines you suggested!

Have a great day!
Jen