Monday, March 03, 2008

guess who's home?



Thanks be to God!

(aren't they cute?)

8 comments:

ooshela said...

That's awesome! We will keep you in our prayers as you all adjust to all being under one roof. :)

Anonymous said...

Praying for your adjustment. At the same time too...wow! Congrats I am soo excited for you.
-Amie

Linds said...

Praise Jesus!!!!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting! We're rejoicing with you and praying for a smooth transition!

Anonymous said...

Yay! We're really glad to hear that.

Amber said...

Oh how wonderful!!! I'll be praying for you all (of course!) How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

That is great news. How exciting! May it be a smooth ride as you all adjust to new routines and happenings. God Bless.

Riss, Josh, Jaeden and Vaeh

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That is just so exciting. I was so surprised to click in for my daily update and see that the girls are now home, where they belong. What an amazing blessing that is.
Will continue to pray for you as you adjust to life as six and get into the daily routine.
with much love
Brett & TAL