Wednesday, August 13, 2008

bunch of sickies

Jane and Kate and I are still snotty and coughing, but getting better (at least, I can tell that I am, and the babies don't seem to be getting worse), but Sam's come down with a fever and spots.

The spots, however, might be an allergic reaction to grass, given that they showed up right after he rolled on the lawn.

The spots aren't getting worse either, and the fever is mild.

But it all adds up to a lot of low-grade misery. Please pray for us! Especially that none of it turns into anything serious.

The babies have a doctor's appointment on Monday, so if any of us aren't getting better by then, I'll see if the doc doesn't mind charging us for four instead of two and if he'll give advice for Sam and I since we'll be there anyway (he's a family practice guy, and is the primary care physician for all of us but Adam).

Thanks, folks.
Jess

No comments: