Brie's got the best kiai!
Last night Sarah and Stephanie and Josh Y. came over to practice karate with Adam in preparation for the slew of black belt tests coming up (first and second degree), and Brie and I came too, to watch (I'd participate, but I'm sick and conscientiously trying to rest - it's hard!)
And everyone had trouble finishing their forms because they were laughing so hard at our girlie, who wondered around the yard doing Brigid-do, which seems to consist of kicking, clapping (because that's how she interprets all the slapping sounds from elbow strikes and such) and yelling.
She even knew enough to yell at the same time that she kicked!
I tell you, another few years and you're really going to have to watch out for our little paisley belt.
-Jess
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment